By visiting our Site, you consent to be tracked using Google Analytics. Further, by engaging our services, you consent to our use of your health information and processing of your genetic data to carry out our services.
- Site and Content Warranties. The information on our Websites or in LifeNome reports or applications is for informational and educational purposes and is not intended to be used for medical advice or diagnosis or treatment. LifeNome provides non-disease wellness information only. The information provided by LifeNome does not constitute medical advice and is provided solely as complementary insight to assist you, your nutritionist, fitness instructor, and/or health-care provider in making more personalized decisions for your well-being. Genetic predispositions do not mean a condition is actually present. Many environmental and behavioral factors impact the actual presence of a condition.
Predisposition information provided by LifeNome is based on the best available peer-reviewed scientific literature and our predisposition engine uses a state of the art patent-pending risk assessment methodology. However genetic predisposition likelihood based on genetic variations does not constitute a diagnosis of a condition. Individuals should always consult with their physician or another qualified healthcare provider about questions concerning a medical condition, and before starting, stopping or modifying any treatment or medication. Personalization, based on predisposition likelihoods does not warrant the existence of a condition and the resulting personalized product recommendation is not guaranteed to address the underlying issue. The value proposition of LifeNome products and services is that of an informed, risk-based approach to wellness personalization only.
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information beyond the rigorous scientific methodologies we commit ourselves to. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- Use of Third-Party Genetics Testing Services. LifeNome does not do genetic testing itself. When so required, we rely on third-party providers for genetic testing services. Some corporate customers may choose to leverage our testing partnerships with GenebyGene (FamilyTreeDNA). We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or inaccuracy of any information provided by any third parties.
LifeNome uses users’ genetic testing data provided with their consent by the genetic testing service, the user, or through another third-party to which users have provided consent, to produce genetically-influenced well-being reports, and predisposition likelihood-based personalized product recommendations and formulations only. The services provided by our clients to their customers are governed by their terms and conditions, which they will present upon registration with their service.
- User Responsibility. If users choose or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, they must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. Users also acknowledge that their account is personal to them and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. Users also agree to ensure that they exit from their account at the end of each session. Users should use particular caution when accessing their account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
- Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of LifeNome or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by users of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will users acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through their use of this site. Users agree to only upload content to this Site which they own.
- Users’ computers may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to their accessing and viewing those materials.
- Users may store files that are automatically cached by their Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- Users may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for their own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, users may download a single copy to their computer or mobile device solely for their own personal, non-commercial use, provided they agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
Users must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Site.
If users wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address a request to: email@example.com
- Waiver of Property Rights. Users understand that by having their Genetic Information processed, accessing their Genetic Information, or providing Self-Reported Information, they acquire no rights in any research or commercial products that may be developed by LifeNome or its collaborating partners. Users specifically understand that they will not receive compensation for any research or commercial products that include or result from their Genetic Information or Self-Reported Information
- Intended Audience. This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, users represent and warrant that they meet the foregoing eligibility requirement. If users do not meet this requirement, they must not access or use the Website.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, the user agrees not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or another automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process for any unauthorized purpose
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- Links from the Website.
Our Websites may contain (A) content owned by third parties, and (B) hypertext links to websites owned by third parties. LifeNome provides such third-party content and hypertext links as a courtesy to users and has no control over such third party content and websites referenced or made available to users on our Websites. LifeNome does not endorse, sponsor, recommend or otherwise accept any responsibility for such third parties, any third party content, third party websites and/or any third party goods and services described in such content or websites. LifeNome is not responsible for information, goods or services offered or provided by such third parties or for the manner in which they conduct their business. If users decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, they do so entirely at their own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- 11. Intellectual Property. The trademarks, service marks, logos and other information and materials described or appearing on our Websites are protected by applicable trademark, patent, copyright, and other laws. None of the trademarks, service marks, logos and other information and materials on our Websites may be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate LifeNome’s affiliation with, or sponsorship of, any product or service without LifeNome’s written consent.
- Site Use. LifeNome grants the user a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to use this site solely for their own use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use unless otherwise permitted by a licensing agreement with LifeNome. User agrees not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of LifeNome and LifeNome may terminate their use of this website at any time.
- Compliance with Laws. User agrees to comply with all applicable laws regarding their use of the website. User further agrees that information provided by them is truthful and accurate to the best of their knowledge.
- Disclaimer of Content and Warranties. LifeNome attempts to keep all the information on its Websites and in the reports up-to-date. However, given the fast-changing nature of genomics science, the content of our Websites may need to be updated. While LifeNome is committed to maintaining high-quality scientific information available, LifeNome makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content of the Websites or the reports, and assumes no responsibility for any consequences relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction users take based upon the information and material on this website or the reports. The use of our Websites is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout these Terms and Conditions and otherwise on our Websites. Users assume the entire risk of loss in using our Websites and the reports as well as the information and materials contained on our Websites and the reports.
User understands that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. The user is responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy their particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT THE USER’S COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO THEIR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THROUGH DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT THE USER’S OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET USER’S NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL LIFENOME BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, THE USER’S SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. USER’S SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE SITE USE.
The user may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to the user.
- Indemnification. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless LifeNome and its employees, officers, directors, agents and suppliers from and against all losses, costs, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) related to any (A) violation by you of these Terms and Conditions, and (B) posting by the user of material to our Websites.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If a user believes their work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that user claims has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that user claims is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) User or attorney’s address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by the user that they have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by the user, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in the notice is accurate and that they are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Ali Mostashari, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: LifeNome Inc.1460 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10036
By Phone: 212.786.6840
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicable Law, Venue, Arbitration
- Severability. If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. LifeNome reserves the right to alter or delete materials from its Websites at any time at its discretion.
- Termination. LifeNome may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Contact Information. HOW TO CONTACT US:
1460 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Last Modified: November 1, 2018